top of page
  • Writer's pictureMonica Adwani

Why 65% of Businesses Fail in Their First 10 Years


๐Ÿ”ฅ Shocking Fact: 65% of businesses fail within their first 10 years, leaving just 35% still in business after a decade! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ


But what separates the survivors from the ones who crash and burn? Let's dive into some intriguing insights:


๐ŸŽฏ Self-discipline: A staggering 38% of entrepreneurs believe that being self-disciplined is the KEY factor for success. So, ask yourself โ€“ are you disciplined enough to beat the odds?

๐ŸŒŸ Growth strategies: To stay ahead of the game, businesses need to embrace growth strategies like market penetration, product development, market development, and diversification ๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ’ผ


Here's a thought-provoking question: Are you implementing any of these growth strategies to ensure your business survives past its teenage years? ๐Ÿค”


And when it comes to longevity, only 25% of businesses make it through 15 or more years!โณ

So let's hear it - what's YOUR secret recipe for business survival? Share your thoughts below โฌ‡ and let's create an empowering discussion!


Remember, together, we can all help each other thrive โ€“ so don't hesitate to share any tips or experiences worth mentioning!


#businesssurvival #entrepreneurship #growthstrategies #selfdiscipline

0 views0 comments
bottom of page